Training Doyens is the home for world-class live webinars, customized training, recorded webinars and onsite trainings. We cater the training needs of Human Resources, Life Sciences, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare and Cross Industries. Wehelp our clients to cope up with the changing and complex industry changes and beat rigid budget constraints.
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Q : What is a Webinar?
- A live webinar is a live training program in which the audio is streamed over the Internet or accessed
over phone lines and the written materials are accessed via the Internet.
- Q : How do I register for the webinar?
- Please choose the webinar / program listed by topic on the trainings page and fill in a simple registration form and follow the steps thereafter. You will receive a confirmation of your registration in your registered e-mail as soon as your payment is processed. Your registration details will also be available on “My Account” page of our website.
- Q : Where do I seek information on upcoming Training Doyens webinars?
- Training Doyens will send you information as well as reminders on upcoming webinars of your choice. However, you will have to complete a simple task of joining our mailing list that will be handled in strict confidentiality.
- Q : What do I need to attend a webinar?
- All you need is a telephone and a computer with internet access. Please follow the link below to test your computer system for optimum performance.
- Q : How long does an average webinar span?
- The duration of an average webinar extends anywhere between 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Q : Will I receive any reference materials?
- Yes, we will mail you in advance a PDF copy of all reference materials and main presentation.
- Q : How late can I register for a webinar?
- You may register online up to 30 minutes from the scheduled start of the webinar. For any last-minute registrations, please call us on +1-888-300-8494
- Q : Are Training Doyens’swebinars interactive?
- Yes! Our webinars are personal, live and interactive. Attendee have got options to Ask a question and Chat, besides we run Poll, Survey and Tests as well to assess the attendee engagement. From a learning and educational perspective, our webinars are interesting because of the very high degree of interaction, which will help you to learn and understand more quickly.
- Q : How do I get help if I need it during the webinar?
- You can send a chat message and communicate with your Host from Training Doyens, who will be present to support you throughout the webinar.
- Q : Is there an option of purchasing a recorded webinar?
- Yes. Besides purchase of live webinar sessions, you can also make a purchase of recorded webinars. This gives access to topics of your choice at a time that is most convenient to you. Please follow the link on our website to take you directly to the appropriate page.
- Q : How many times and for how long do I have access to the recordings?
- You may view / access the recoding as many times as you like. The Link to view the recording will be active for 6 months from the time it was made available to you.
- Q : Can the recording I purchased be used by more than one person?
- No, the recording you purchased is for single user use only. The recording can be used for training purposes; however, it cannot be saved to a company intranet or publicly.
- Q : How do I receive confirmation of my registration?
- Upon registration, you will receive confirmation intimation through email. At the end of the registration process, we will send you an invoice letter.
- Q : What is the payment methodology for Training Doyens?
- Training Doyens accepts all modes of payment - MasterCard, Visa and American Express, Diners, JDB, Discover Credit cards, Debit Card, Checks and PO.
- Q : How secure is my online transaction with Training Doyens?
- Your online transactions with us are extremely secure. We operate on a safe and reliable platform. When users submit sensitive information (such as a credit card number) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We cautiously protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Contact Us
- We have tried our best to answer most of the common queries we receive. Didn’t find the answer to your question. Not to worry, please reach out to us via e-mail email@example.com or by telephone at +1-888-300-8494 /+1-720-996-1616. We will be more than happy to answer any questions/queries you may have.