Years of Experience: 14+ years
Areas of Expertise: Communication Skills
Mr. Paul Byrne is a senior partner and trainer with Mackay Byrne Group; he is also a professor of communication skills in Ottawa, Ontario. As a professor, he’s been formally recognized for outstanding achievements in teaching and curriculum design. Corporate clients have been consistently rewarded with his ability to translate academic theory and psychological research into practical communication techniques for the workplace. His training design and delivery skills have been applauded by clients coast to coast.
His personal belief is that enhanced communication competence is a result of heightened self-awareness, an appreciation of benefits (personal and organizational), and knowledge of easy to understand communication techniques and strategies. He consistently creates an environment that is psychologically safe, highly participatory, and above all, professionally relevant.
Paul has been facilitating personal communication skills training for over fourteen years. He has,
· A Masters Degree in Adult Education
· Authored, and co-authored, numerous books and publications related to Performance
· Communication Skills in the workplace
· Designed curriculum for the Province of Ontario.
· Enhanced the communication presence and competence of thousands of individuals nationwide
· Developed and delivered Strategic Communication Skills training workshops for many Fortune 500 companies.
Paul is also an Ottawa based English Professor specialized in communication skills for the workplace.